一支筆,兩個字,一趟台灣旅程 --------- 江蓋世「命運巡演」部落格第一篇
歡迎來到「江蓋世《命運》巡演」官方網站。
Welcome to the official website of the Kaise Chiang Destiny Tour.
四十多年來,我走過台灣民主運動,也一直熱愛彩墨書道創作。
For more than forty years, I have been part of Taiwan’s democratic movement while devoting myself to colorful ink calligraphy.
一直以來,我心中都有一個夢想。
For many years, I have carried a dream in my heart.
我相信,只要心中有夢想,就值得勇敢去追求,不必害怕失敗。
I believe that every dream is worth pursuing with courage, without being afraid of failure.
今年,我決定帶著一支毛筆,展開《命運》巡演,行走台灣。
This year, I begin the Destiny Tour with a single brush, traveling across Taiwan.
一路上,我想和大家一起思考一個簡單卻重要的問題:
Along the way, I hope we can reflect together on one simple but important question:
「我們的命運,由誰決定?」
“Who decides our destiny?”
設立這個網站,是為了記錄這段旅程,分享我的創作、理念與夢想。
I created this website to record this journey and to share my art, my ideas, and my dream.
也希望透過藝術,與更多朋友相遇,從台灣走向世界。
Through art, I hope to meet more friends and let this journey begin in Taiwan and reach the world.
誠摯歡迎您,和我一起同行。
I warmly invite you to walk this journey with me.
江蓋世
Kaise
20260627
留言
張貼留言